[From the old website: posted on July 7, 2014 by Veronica Wells]
We are currently seeking proposals for presentations, panel discussions, and problem-solving sessions for our upcoming annual meeting at the University of the Pacific in Stockton California, October 10-11th. The meeting website is still under construction, but is available here: http://www.pacific.edu/x72998.xml. Proposals that offer practical tips and techniques in the field of music librarianship are strongly encouraged. Proposals from student members are also welcome. Proposals should include:
- A working title of the presentation/panel
- The name(s) and affiliations(s) of the presenters/panelists
- A short description of the presentation/panel (100-300 words)
- The length of time needed
- Any special technology requirements beyond a computer, projection screen, speakers, and an Internet connection
Proposals and questions can be submitted to Veronica Wells (email@example.com), Chair of the Program Committee. The deadline for submission is August 8th, 2014.